The Kraken is the first-ever helmet that automatically adapts to the head shape of its wearer. Better fit. More comfort. Superior protection. Weight: 453 g
Kraken Flex Tech:
Kraken Flex Tech features flexible impact resistant multi-segment EPS system that totally adapts itself to the wearers head shape.
The EPS zones flex in combination with the shell but stay in position during impact resulting in an established standard of protection, and the most compact size to fit your head.
Channels between the EPS zones allow heat to rise and get pulled out of the shell by the active venting.
- FlexTech system for increased comfort and fit
- High density injected ABS shell
- Lightweight EPS impact foam
- Multi EPS zones adapt to any head shape
- Low fit for increased protection
- Snug fit (anatomical shaped mold)
- Active shell venting
- 14 Aerodynamic vents
- Removable die-cut interior pads (2 size sets per helmet)
- 3-point strap adjust
- Snap chin buckle
- EN1078 / CPSC certified
- Materials: Polycarbonate, EPS, Polyester, Nylon
S/M = 54cm - 56cm
L/XL = 57cm – 59cm