To the untrained eye it pretty much looks the same as the V1 (which is still available), but with a few performance tweaks the best selling reverse kingpin truck on the market, just got better!
The Long awaited Paris V2 is here! This is the same beloved Paris design with some new upgrades and improvements! The V2 improvements include:
- Redesigned, stronger faced hangers.
- Tougher, longer lasting pivot cups.
- Improved kingpin clearance for a better carve.
- Stronger, more durable powder coated finish.
- Branded grade 8 kingpins
The Paris 180mm is the all-around and perfect any terrain truck. These are able to handle anything and everything you could possibly throw at them.
The 180mm hanger is the perfect go-to size for most decks and compliments all riding styles.
Like all Paris Trucks, the baseplate angle is 50 degrees, which provides the perfect balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
New colours for 2013
*All Paris Trucks are built with 90a Divine bushings with the exception of the Adam Colton – The Adam Colton truck comes with 86a Divine Bushings.
You should pick Paris V2 180 Trucks if…
- – You want a perfect in-between size
- – You’re not sure which size to go for
- – You’re riding a board around 9-10″ wide
As Paris has done from the get go, all Paris V2 trucks retain all the following quality features:
- 356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded baseplate and hanger
- Secondary heat treatment process for added strength and durability
- Faced Hangers
- Branded Grade 8 steel axles and kingpins
- 6-hole baseplate drilled both new school and old school
- Divine 90a Urethane bushing formula for ultimate rebound and vibration dampening
- *Adam Colton trucks are built with 86a Divine bushings
- Available in multiple colorways
- Guaranteed for Life!!!